1. all acts entering must be unsigned (although they can have released records on other labels in the past).
2. the demo MUST make its way into the demo box on the temptation tour in February/March 2003. Any demos sent direct to the fierce panda PO Box address will not be entered into this specific competition although they will be listened to at some point obviously
3. the demo can be on CD or cassette.
4. biographies and pictures are useful but not essential. What is essential is that all CDRs and tapes are marked with the act's name.
5. contact details are also essential - a phone number or email address should accompany the demo.
6. there should be no more than three tracks per demo.
7. the winning act will earn itself the minimum of a one-off single deal on fierce panda with all the marketing press and radio push that that entails.
8. a winning demo will be chosen on April 7th 2003. The winning act will be announced on both fierce panda and temptation records websites on the morning of Tuesday April 8th 2003.
9. no relatives of any employee of fierce panda or temptation records are allowed to enter this competition.
10. the judges' (ie the fierce panda/temptation A&R department) decision is final.